The PAN (Permanent Account Number) card is an important document for conducting even the simplest of financial transactions like opening a savings bank account or applying for a debit/credit card. It is a 10-digit alphanumeric identity allotted by the income tax department to an individual, company or Hindu Undivided Family (HUF).
Advantages of PAN Card
- You can use PAN card as ID proof which is nationally recognized and unchanging.
- You have to use PAN Card in the different financial transaction.
- PAN Card is valid for the lifetime and requires no renewal.
Documents required for PAN Card Registration
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Passport size photograph
- Copy of Address Proof (Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill)
- Certificate of incorporation (In case of Company)
- Partnership Deed (In case of Partnership)
In the light of the fact that PAN Card has become an essential document, GSP Kendra facilitates individuals in applying for PAN Card online. GSP Kendra aims to make the process of applying for PAN Card smooth and easy by providing support throughout the process. The services rendered include:
- processing of application forms for those who are applying for new PAN card,
- Corrections and changes to their existing PAN
- Request for duplicate or replacement of lost or damaged PAN card.
PAN Card is an essential document for most of us in India, not just for the purpose of filing tax returns, but many of us, use it as a form of identification, as well. Today having a PAN card has become mandatory for most people irrespective of whether they have taxable income or not